Sunday 22 December 2013

Photobombing Carlos

The lady of the house stumbled on a very funny site in the internet the other day. It had a funny series of pictures of photobombing cats. If you haven't seen it already, do check it out. It is hilarious! Allthough, as a cat I would say those HUMANS were photobombing rather than the fellow felines!

Inspired from that, the big one showed the lady of the house this picture he had taken from a new lamp we have in our kitchen. The big one had sent this picture to his father to show how the lamp looked like. AND, guess who was photobombing this picture, ME of course!!


The lady of the house tried to be funny again (she should just stop trying, really...) And she doodled this picture below... Here I am, lighting up the lamp with my laser eyes. Well, I could do that if I wanted to, but this picture is just so humiliating...

9 comments:

  1. Carlos what a great photobomb and we love your laser eyes.
    Wishing you all a Happy Christmas.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! That was a terrific photo bomb. Actually, if it weren't for the laser eyes, we'd have thought you were a statue/figurine up there. :-p

    Thanks for stopping by. We do still have power, obviously, though we're still in the middle of the storm. Power has been out in areas around us, so we've been lucky so far, knock on wood. Over 51 hours of freezing rain now....Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MOL! Those lasers could light up the room better than that lamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your laser eyes, Carlos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oohhh... light zappin' lazers. EXCELLENT!

    Purrs,
    Nissy

    PS. I hope you'll come visit me over on Nerissa's Life today. There's a special little somethin' waitin' for you there. purrs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Humilhante... acho que não, mas é engraçado hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pawsome lazer eyes Carlos...of course you could do that, you didn't need the mom bean's help! MOL

    Sasha, Sami, & Saku

    ReplyDelete
  8. You really did a pawsome job with those lasers!

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hannah & Lucy: Thanks, and Merry Christmas to you too!

    Fuzzy Tales: I sure would have the looks for a statue :-) I hope the storm will calm down soon, hard to think what kind of storms you can have there, our storms are very mild compared to them...

    Island Cats: They sure could! I have to be careful with them!

    Sushi: Thanks :-)

    Nerissa: Thanks! Oh I did stop by, and I'm so grateful for the honor! I will ask my secretary to handle the practicalities, I hope she gets what she needs to do. THANKS!

    Pretinha: Bem, talvez seja um pouco muita diversão...

    S,S & S: Thanks! No, I don't need much help from her, but she needs a lot of assistance from me for several things!

    The Florida Furkids: Thanks, I think so too!

    ReplyDelete