Wednesday 17 August 2016

Same same but different

I was outside for a long long while, and I kind of didn't really get into the mood. I didn't feel like roaming around the garden at all, I didn't even move too far away from the terrace. I chose three spots to hang out before I wanted to get back in.

Here...


...here...


...and here.


I sat behind the big one's bike for like 15 minutes, checking out what was happening. Nothing really was actually. The garden was still green and nice, but the air was already somehow different. I guess fall is really kicking in. Oh the circle of life...

3 comments:

  1. dood...if itz az hot ther .... az it iz heer , we can see why ya dinna
    wanna stay out for long....we iz seerin salmon on de side walk with
    out coalz ~~~~~~ !!! ♥♥♥ we iz troo lee reddy for fall

    ReplyDelete
  2. We bet being outdoors at the cottage is more fun :)
    It is still warm here. Not that it matters as we do not go outdoors :/
    Enjoy your days outside while you can Carlos.
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you getting bored with the outside, Carlos?

    ReplyDelete