Friday 2 September 2016

Friday I'm in love!





It's been a very productive week! I've managed to knock down a flower vase filled with water (my staff is still monitoring the floor in case of a slight water damage, so far nothing to worry about), bite through a brand new charger cable (I just can't resist brand new white rubbery charger cables!!), and knock down a whole shelf filled with shoes in a closet. It was about time for me to come up with a bit of mischief, otherwise my staff would get off too easily! But now it's time to rest and relax, and luckily my mom has already forgiven my bad kitty behaviour. Happy Friday friends!!

4 comments:

  1. dood !!!!! 984 paws up for jobs well done ...grate werk buddy...grate werk !!

    happee fryday two ewe N heerz two a lake whitefish kinda week oh end ~~~~ see ya twoozday ~~~~~~♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That really was a productive week Carlos ;)
    We are impressed.
    Seeing you get those scritches from your mum reminds us of our Julie.
    She loves to hang out with mum and mum loves to pet her.
    Julie is our black cat.
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Carlos. You sure have been busy. You're lucky your mischief didn't end you up in the dog house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be careful with the charger, you don't want to get hurt. The rest sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete