Monday 11 September 2017

About cat toys

Good to hear that I'm not getting old, and good to know that there are likeminded kitties out there. Anyhow, sometimes I find my own toys, in unexpected ways. When my mom paid good money for the toy she brought me a couple of days ago, I found a very exciting toy, that didn't cost a penny.




Meet a grey hair elastic (or what do you call these...), that was left inside a library book mom brought home, probably left there by a previous lender. It dropped on the floor, I found it and now I own it. Had a blast with it this afternoon. We cats can be so resourceful!

4 comments:

  1. dood ~~~ ya noe what elze iz awesum fun...a roll oh paper towelz !!!!! ☺☺☺ hope yur doin grate N de familee iz two ~ ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cats are like little kids.
    They ignore expensive presents and play with the wrapping ;) heehee
    WE like presents that don't cost money too :)
    Have fun Carlos.
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! My human won't allow me to play with hers because she thinks I will chew on them and swallow them. Can you say, "Overprotective?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. We think the best toys are those things that aren't supposed to be. :)

    ReplyDelete