Sunday 1 February 2015

Can you see me?

I found a GREAT hiding spot yesterday! Too bad the spot isn't availble anymore, but yesterday it was. Can you see me?





I think the best hiding places aren't the ones that are built by purpose, but the ones that are formed accidentally. Like this one. The grandmom's winterjacket was hanging conveniently above the kid's backpack. Under the jacket there was a lovely warm space for a cat to go and find some privacy. I stayed there a good while and enjoyed my solitude.

The humans thought it was hilarious, I don't know why. They should try it sometimes, to go hiding in a closet or behind the curtains. They just might happen to like it!

6 comments:

  1. We agree that instant hiding places are neat :)
    Bet it was cozy in there too.
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our Daddy STILL likes to build blanket forts! You should teleport over and go forting with him...

    ReplyDelete
  3. dood....we had ta look 8 times ta find ewe....then final lee when ya popped out in de last foto N said:
    TA DA !!!!!...then we saw ewe.......grate werk dood ♥♥

    ReplyDelete