Thursday 9 July 2015

The flowers that just weren't meant to be

My mom brought some pretty flowers in from our garden. We have no idea what they are called in English, but they grow in a bush and smell very nice. 

Anyway, I had a whole different plans for the flowers than my mom had. She placed them on the kitchen table and asked the kids to keep an eye on me that I wouldn't knock down the vase. Well, let's just say I'm much faster than the kid's eyes, so you can probably guess what happened even without a picture. Yes, water on the floor too.

For the night my mom made some special arrangements. She put the vase in the kitchen sink.


You know the flowers called my name and asked me to remove them from the vase. So I did.


One of them ended up all the way to the floor. After seeing this in the morning, my mom didn't even try to put he vase on the table. End of the story of these flowers.

5 comments:

  1. We don't have flowers here either, for much the same reason!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dood....we think de name oh de flower in english iz called...." get outta my sink"

    we could bee miss taken tho coz it doez look a lot like de ......"get outta that vase"

    de flowers iz prob a blee ree alted sum how ya noe !!!

    grate job bye de way !! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those flowers look like "lilacs"
    Mom says they have a pretty perfume.
    We do not have flowers because somecat(Julie) might eat them :/
    Bet it was fun to play with Carlos ,heehee
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who needs to look at pretty flowers when there are handsome cats around?

    ReplyDelete
  5. We can't have flowers in the house either for the same reason. ;)

    ReplyDelete