Thursday 22 October 2015

Farewell, good old cat tree...

Today I took one last nap on my old cat tree. It had a good middle level where I still could fit nicely for a good rest. 


But after that the big one broke it into pieces and.... Well, can you guess what he did to it?


Oh yes, he burned it in the fireplace. Kind of sad but it really was time to let go. 

However, I haven't quite gotten used to the new cat tree of mine. It is still a bit too clean and steril for my liking. I think I have to customize it somehow...

3 comments:

  1. dood...if ewe can find a few reel live dead fresh cooked seered perch, toss em on yur new tree & let em setz over
    nite.....then if ewe can get out side N find sum mud ta roll in, then come inn side & roll on yur new tree; we think
    thiz shuld due de trix !!!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get your mom to put your favourite blankie on it so it smells like you ;)
    Did you stick around to watch your old tree burn?
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. RIP, old cat tree. It looked like it was well loved, Carlos.

    ReplyDelete