Tuesday 27 October 2015

No fun and games for Carlos

Friends, as much as I would love to throw a party with you, it can't happen this time since I'm not home alone while mom goes on a business trip. I'm left with the big one and the kids, and that makes me just a teeny bit worried. I know I'll be entertained by them, but they might need some reminders for my feeding schedule. My mom has promised to fix my litter box before she leaves (the others won't touch it) so at least those utilities should be in an acceptable level. But food, I think I'd better eat everything I see as long as there is something. Over and out, keep your paws crossed for me!



5 comments:

  1. We's got our paws crossed that there are no late meals for you Carlos. You might try reminding the beans at the top of your lungs, MOL

    Sasha, Sami, & Saku

    ReplyDelete
  2. dood....well that stinx........

    hay...tho if ya think bout it...nowz de time ta call de pizza place
    & order like 47 pizza piez....yur mom will think yur dad & de kids did
    it, blame them & ewe get de goodz !!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mom is gonna owe you big time, Carlos, for leaving you...'specially with those that won't touch your litterbox. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang on in there. Good plan to eat when you can...good plan for every day of the year!

    ReplyDelete