Thursday 21 December 2017

Christmas!!!

Hello friends!

Are you excited about Christmas already? I know I am! I thought to get mom to write some greetings here before Christmas really kicks in. So here I am, already feeling it...


Some rolling on the floor, beside the Christmas tree.. (Mom surprised us all, and got us a fake tree! Everyone else are loving it, but I kind of miss the real thing. This is much harder to climb on, I know because I tried already.)


I'm still working on this cat bed. It's getting nicer all the time.


O Tannenbaum...


Have a very Merry and lovely Christmas all you furry friends!!!

6 comments:

  1. Great to see you Carlos!!
    Your fake tree looks nice.We have one also.
    Your bed really is getting better too ;) heehee
    We wish you and your family a very happy and Merry Christmas!!
    Hope Santa brings you lots of goodies!
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like things are getting festive at your house, Carlos! Too bad the tree isn't all that climbable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My foster kittens can climb our fake tree just fine Carlos!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas, Carlos! We hope you get everything you ask for.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's why you got a fake tree.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice post carlos!...thanks for sharing...

    http://www.grsshoes.com/

    ReplyDelete