Sunday 10 December 2017

I gave in...

Remember the fancy catbed mom bought me? The one I didn't want to sleep in? Well, after a month of considering and "adjusting" that thingie, I finally accepted it as my main napping spot. Mom is very happy. I just thought to show you some pictures as proof. Also, you might notice the way I "adjusted" the bed to my taste...

This was the before picture....


See how neat the bed is?

After my remodeling...


MUCH better!!! See how I like to nap in it now!





That was all this time, have a great week!



5 comments:

  1. It is way more fun to make humans think you don't like something ;)
    You choose to use it in your own time.
    Looks mighty comfy and we can see how much you like it.
    Bet your mum is happy ;)
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. The use the cat trees but the beds, no. Looks warm and comfy though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes all it takes is a little rearranging to make it your own. Good job, Carlos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dood !!!! yur re model iz total lee awesum ...ewe did a sooooper grate job !!
    we like de extree... three dee look... N we hope ya get lotz N lotz oh mor happee
    sleepz in it ☺☺☺♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete