Monday 9 June 2014

You know I can explain this...

You might remember the other day when I shwooshed into the bathroom/sauna? I was asking you if you would like to know what I've been doing there? Well, here's what. I can tell you my staff didn't appreciate that at all. The big one actually banned me from the sauna. Well, let's see if he can stop me, I'm a lot faster than he is!
 
Anyhow, here's the deal. In this picture you can see the benches of the sauna. You might want to draw your eyes on the lower part of the picture, on the floor close to the wooden support leg.

 
 
Here's a close up of the picture.

 
This is what caught the eye of my secretary, and she started investigating my deeds a bit more. And no, it's not dust you see there on the floor, it's wood chips.



After seeing the wood chips on the floor, the secretary looked up, and noticed that the support leg had my claw marks ALL over it.


 
I had even clawed this doorframe a bit, but I have to say I like the wooden support leg better.
 
So there. I don't think there's anything wrong with this, I mean a cat is supposed to sharpen his claws on wooden pieces, am I right? It's my staff's fault if they don't provide me with a proper scratching post that REALLY fits my needs. Clearly they haven't succeeded in doing so, so I don't really have any other option. Of course, if they don't like me scratching the wooden panels of the sauna, I might try the furniture, the curtains, the carpets... But I don't think they would like that either!  Humans can be very hard to please...




9 comments:

  1. They should be grateful you didn't pee in there, Carlos. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We agree with Fuzzy Tales. And pine is just so very scratchable. Perhaps they should provide you with a variety of cat trees instead...... zooplus.fi......hint hint

    ReplyDelete
  3. This should be a BIG hint that you need better cat trees!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carlos, you need some wood planks of your own to scratch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. dood....thiz bee an awesum display oh yur artistic cree eight tivatee....frank lee we find yur scratch & shred form ta be amazin....
    ask yur staff peepul ta due that...bet they can't !! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wood is nice to sharpen your claws on,every cat knows that!
    For some reason,our beans do not like it when we do this.
    We have been known to "decorate " door frames and a window frame :/
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clearly you are an ARTIST and need even MORE wood to...er...CREATE with!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Of course you clawed the wooden posts, Mr. Carlos. They are YOURS!

    Purrs & Headbonks,
    Lilith, Rosco, & Tina
    The Feline Contingent

    ReplyDelete
  9. We does that too, but on door frames and wood moldings. Mom lubs it (NOT!)

    You just has to do it when they isn't looking, MOL

    Sasha, Sami, & Saku

    ReplyDelete