Monday 6 April 2015

Good evening!

It's my bedtime already, this day has just swooshed by. The secretary is feeling better, thank goodness, I had already noticed some unfortunate delays on my feeding schedule! I was considering on giving her some feedback on that, but decided to cut some slack this time since she was smart enough to notice that without me interfering.


Tomorrow I'll get my house back to myself again, which will be so nice! I have to admit, the constace presence of all of my staff was slightly getting on my nerves... Well, it's nothing a good nap in solitude could't fix!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Carlos. We're glad your secretary is feeling better. There's nothing worse than having our routine disrupted by the humans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dood....sew...its bak ta partee central at yur houz two morrow then with everee
    one gone !!...we R on R way N will bring fish oh plentee !!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. We is glad to hear your secretary is feeling better, we would hate for your routine to be disrupted. Have a great day tomorrow!

    Sasha, Sami, & Saku

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad your human is feeling better, Carlos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good thing your human is feeling better again, Carlos.

    ReplyDelete