Friday 7 August 2015

Life at the lake

Oh boy the car travel was a big misery for me this time... But I survived, and it was so worth it! Or what do you think about this: fresh mouse for dinner (caught by myself!!), fresh live dead perch for dessert, lake water for refreshing drink. Later on, some grilled perch for supper as a side dish for my kibble. Oh the happy kitty life!



This is me mouse hunting.


Fresh live real dead fish eating...

Today it's so good to be me. Happy weekend friends!

4 comments:

  1. dood...we canna stand any car ride...ree gard lezz if itz for 5 minitz ore 5 seconds
    sew we heer ya....

    WAY KEWL ya catched sum mice...HIGH PAWS !!!!

    & ENJOY de fresh reel live dead perch, raw AND grilled....happee lake time buddy ☺

    heerz two a hairtail, madtom fish kinda week oh end ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. We agree, it is a great weekend to be you!
    Have a pawsome time :)
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure are living the good life, Carlos.

    ReplyDelete