Sunday 9 August 2015

Trust issues

Would you trust this innocent looking 
kitty? 


My staff did, and it mostly paid off. You see, they have noticed that it is pretty useless to put me on a leash at the lake, since I WILL get myself free of them. So this time when I was meowing in the cottage that I wan't out, my mom opened the door, let me out and said to me to be a good kitty and come home soon. I was pretty surprised, I didn't have to run and escape, I could just walk around calmly. It turned out that I stayed quite close to them anyway, and for the night they took me inside the cottage, which meant quality laptime with my mom so I wasn't complaining.

All was good and well, until today when we were leaving home. I was inside the cottage just to make sure I wasn't too far away when they would start the car. Well, I was able to open the door and escape... They noticed me going and tried to run after me. Obviously I ran then too. For a while I was nowhere to be found, but luckily I did return in time. I guess my staff would have been too angry with me if I wouldn't have done that...

Now we're back at home, and it's time for some serious recovery naps!

6 comments:

  1. You probably didn't feel like coming home just yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We is sure glad you came back Carlos. We thinks being out at the lake by yourself would have been furry scary!

    Sasha, Sami, & Saku

    ReplyDelete
  3. dood....inn deed...chillaxin at de lake with yur peepulz neer bye izza grate thing....chillaxin at de lake bye yur self....
    knot sew good.....like who wood catch fresh reel live dead perch & grill it up for ewe...ya noe !! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Silly humans should know not to chase a kitty ;)
    Glad you were kind to them and came back.
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Silly humans should know not to chase a kitty ;)
    Glad you were kind to them and came back.
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete