Monday 14 April 2014

Hello...


You might think that I've moved to the small hall's closet based on the pictures taken lately. Well, I do go there very often nowadays, since I need to be alert if a change to get outside would occurr. But I do roam around the rest of the house too. And, this particular shelf doesn't include anything soft to sleep on. There's only shoes in here. Smelly and dirty. But I don't mind.

Welcome new week! Monday, I didn't like you at all, like I almost never do. Maybe Tuesday and I will get along a bit better...

6 comments:

  1. Carlos, I should think you'd be able to find a more comfortable spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dood...if ya REEEELY want smelly...hide a halibutt for a bout 18 days then stix it IN one oh thoz shooz....ahhhhhhhhh.. !!!!!!

    N hay, we due knot much care for mondayz either troo lee....tho itz close ta twoozday for ewe all most !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you van get your Mom to decorate that spot for you
    with a nice cozy pillow ;)
    heehee
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure, JJ
    and Angels Tiger and Tillie

    ReplyDelete
  4. We like Mondays...but that's only cos Mommy is off mid-week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Knock those shoes outta there! :)

    ReplyDelete