Friday 18 April 2014

Hey brother


I'd like you to meet my brother! The secretary and the kids went to visit my kittenhood home, I wish I could have followed them there! You see, two of my brothers still live there. Here in this picture you can see one of them, one year older than me. My brothers are pretty handsome, real furry mancats. They both look very similar, the other one only has less white fur on his chest. I'm much smaller than they are. I think my staff should feed me more often! The secretary claims it's because I was neutered in such an early age. Well, either way, I think I need a snack right about now... 

Have a great Friday!!!

5 comments:

  1. Your brother IS very handsome; we see that good genes run in the family. :-)

    Have a happy and peaceful Easter weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad you can't visit your relatives, Carlos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You has a furry handsome brofur, but not as handsome as you Carlos!

    Enjoy your snack!
    Sasha, Sami, & Saku

    ReplyDelete
  4. dood....yur brotherz bee just az handsum az ewe...N due knot let yur staff kid ewe inta thinkin yur small coz oh de age
    ewe were when they stole yur...stuff....

    ewe R rite.....ewe knead MOR food !!!

    ReplyDelete