Sunday 27 April 2014

When the un-acceptable happens

 
My secretary really has got some nerve! Can you believe, that she just suddenly left me with two of my entertainers and went on an overnight trip? Yes, she really did that! AND, she even posted the past two blog posts FROM the capital city where she went, and I WASN'T EVEN NEAR HER! OMC I'm so annoyed. I would like to point out that for the Friday and Saturday posts she didn't consult me at all on what to write here! Well, I have to say that she managed quite ok, but still. It's a question of principle.
 
I really shouldn't need to put up with this kind of surprises without a proper warning and a vacation application process as I have suggested earlier. I hope she got my point when I was having multiple cat fits all over the house yesterday night when she finally came home. I really won't let this pass just like that!
 
 

6 comments:

  1. We never get a vacation application from Mom either :/
    Just a pat on the head and a " see ya later" !
    We are glad you let your Mom know just how you felt when she came home!
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure, JJ
    and Angels Tiger and Tillie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Humans - just when you think you've got them trained, they go off and do something outrageous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pipsun ja Miirun Pirjo27 April 2014 at 21:51

    Oh dear Carlos, did you even get any gifts when your secretary returned back home? At least a new toy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. She gets extra demerits for that behavior.

    ReplyDelete
  5. overnight? My secretary is going to be gone for FOUR nights next week! Talk about unacceptable! Geeze!

    ReplyDelete
  6. dood...yur staff purrson mom kneads purrmission from de local authoritee bee for her can

    1) use yur like ness with out prior written consent; 17 months
    A) leeve with out giving ewe de keys two de car
    9) force ewe ta care for other staff memburrz with out acknowledgin ....PAY

    we hope thiz does knot happen again coz her can be fined big time...yur talkin trillionz.....

    ReplyDelete