Wednesday 30 April 2014

Now we're talking...





 
Look what my staff did for me! They hang loads of colorful streamers on the lamps around the house! I just LOVE them! It's a fun game, I keep jumping to catch them and the staff keeps hanging them higher and higher!
 
I've heard them talking about some 1st of May celebrations, but I think these decorations are clearly a more advanced cat toy. I think they felt bad for me, hence yesterdays post.
 
Anyhow, tomorrow we do have a day off again, thanks to the 1st of May thingie.
 
Todeloo!!


5 comments:

  1. What a pawesome way to set up May Day kitty games!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dood...for once we gotta give yur staff sum credit ... but keep it bee tween uz ore they will get all crazed !!!

    thatz an awesum eye dea N it DOEZ look like fun...N how kewl wood it bee if ther wuz say...flounder on de end !!!
    happee whitefish all most thurzday still wednesday wear we iz two ewe ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy!
    Looks like a lot of fun at your place ;)
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure, JJ
    and Angels Tiger and Tillie

    ReplyDelete
  4. MOL!! Hope the lights are still there!

    ReplyDelete