Thursday 1 January 2015

Naps rule!

I've become quite handy opening doors lately! Today I found a cozy napping spot in the laundry closet, beside the washing machine which was on. 


I'm not usually let in there (the humans just don't seem to forget the incident of peeing on the clothes...), but this time I went there all by myself!! When the secretary found me, she didn't have a heart to remove me. Cuteness of the kitten always wins!

Yay, tomorrow is Friday! The humans seem to have holidays here and there, like today. And soon it will be weekend. We are not complaining. 

See you!

5 comments:

  1. I think that is a very cozy looking napping spot! Happy 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We approve of that snoozy spot!
    Happy New Year!
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. dood...nothin wrong with pee inn on de clothes we say...de clothes be durt tee frum de get go N wuz gonna be
    washed any way..rite !!! pee a way ♥♥♥ ~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cozy spot you found, Carlos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am really good at opening doors too Carlos! They have locks on all the interior doors that they don't want me to open, I figured out the handles.

    Bear

    ReplyDelete