Sunday 27 July 2014

Catching flowers



If no insects are to be found, I can always catch some small flowers flying around. 

It's been a really lazy day. I've been still exhausted from all that sealife and outdoors I've been enjoying lately. So I have been mainly napping today. 

One thing that bugged me this weekend was that my staff didn't take the fishing gear with us to the island! I can't believe those amateurs sometimes! I could only imagine all the real live LIVING fishes swimming in the sea... Well, maybe next time... 

I hope you had a great weekend!






6 comments:

  1. Boy, it sounds like your weekend was fun !
    Chasing flowers (and bugs when you see them)
    sounds like it was fun also.
    As for your staff...well, they are merely human :/
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meowser Carlos, you had a furry busy week! You need a good rest....enjoy your nap today.

    Sasha, Sami, & Saku

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flowers are NOMMY...but nowhere near as good as fishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No fishing on the island?! Heh. Your humans need to get a clue!

    ReplyDelete
  5. dood....they did it on purpoze....they haz ALL thiz room in de car N canna even toss in, 98 cans oh werms, 73 fishin poles,
    a grill, 50 pounds oh charcoals, anda song ore two ???? thatz a total lee lame eggscuze if they say they FORGOT.....total lee...

    ReplyDelete
  6. No fishing? Sheesh. Humans are so unreliable. We hope you at least catch some flowers.

    ReplyDelete