Saturday 26 July 2014

Paradise, part 2

Here's a quick recap of my visit to paradise. OMC it was nice. The weather was great! Now we are back at home, and oh boy am I tired! I think I need some serious naps now to recover from all of that outdoor stuff!
 
 
Here I am in my travel box in the boat! I think it's fun, I'm quite an experienced traveller by now, so I don't make a big deal out of it.


 
The great outdoors! I was set free as soon as we jumped out of the boat, and here I'm just chilling in the grass. Anyhow, I felt I had to supervise my staff carefully so that they wouldn't do anything stupid. So I stayed quite close to them and kept them company.


 
Water between the stones. I don't like the water that much, allthough the kids introduced me to it a couple of times... I like to keep some distance to it to keep my paws dry.

All in all, this was a nice stay at the cottage. Even during the night I had the freedom to come and go as I liked. Part of the night I stayed outdoors, but at some point when the cottage door was opened I sneaked in and slept there. Cool stuff. I wish I could do it at home too... BUT, at least it's cooler here at our home. The cottage doesn't have any other air conditioning but the breeze from the sea.

Have a great Caturday!

7 comments:

  1. Mommy says SHE wants to go next time, she'll even get in a travel box if she has too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks very fun, Carlos. I think I have yet to try NOT to be scared when going out of the house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were allowed to wander on your on while on vacation, Carlos!? Lucky you - I am SO over-protected.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is cool that you don’t run away. I probably would even though I like my peeps. It’s also cool you get to go on vacation with your peeps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Carlos! That was quite the adventure. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. dood...what...noe fishin ? we thought that de hole purpose oh thiz holiday wuz sew de staff could fish, catch de fish, grill de fish then GIVE ewe de fish....yur staff R poor sports huh !!! ♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete