Tuesday 1 July 2014

Just because I'm a cat, I can.

As a cat, I might have some habits that the humans don't really understand. I don't get bothered with that, but some of my actions seem to disturb them more than others.
 
Like last night. I had been sleeping very comfortably beside my secretarys feet for a couple of hours as usual. But then, at approximately 1:15 am, I decide it's time to wash myself. Right then and there. And I don't mean any light cleaning, but a proper all-the-way-between-every-single-toe cleaning. Yes. I don't make much noise when washing myself, but apparently JUST enough to wake up the secretary and the big one, and keep them awake for the whole 15 minutes my bathing took. After I had washed myself, I changed my position slightly and fell asleep again. However, the staff wasn't able to do the same.  I mean, I don't need to explain to anyone if I get a feeling I need to wash myself in the middle of the night, I just do it. If the staff get so easily difficulties to fall back to sleep, they should really find themselves a more peaceful place to sleep then, and leave the bed to me.
 
Also, how strange is the fact that in the middle of the night, while I'm washing myself, the secretary reaches for her  mobile phone and takes a picture of me. I would say that is more strange than anything I have done. Well, I guess I have to give some credit to myself for training her that well, she's always ready to document my life and actions for my blog!
 

5 comments:

  1. Yes, if that bothers them they should leave the bed to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seems to be sleeping in Sasha's favorite spot, between the knees. Have you trained the pawrents to ease out of the bed so as not to disturb you Carlos? It takes time and pawtience but we knows it can be done. Our mom isn't that smart and she finally caught on, MOL.

    Sasha, Sami, & Saku

    ReplyDelete
  3. dood !! we iz crackin UP at thiz post...spesh a lee de last part...
    ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺
    yea, like why IZ de secretary gettin up ta take pick sures oh ewe in de wee hourz !!!! good one ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least she did not catch you playing the cello!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe they should find some place else to sleep. But we think you would just follow them there and finish your bath.

    ReplyDelete