Monday 7 July 2014

Hotter than...?

Summer we love you! Sun puddles deluxe and as warm as you can wish for! Well, we deep frozen Finns are pretty easy to please, give us sun and +26 degrees celsius and we are having the time of our lives. 


I was also let out today, but as it turned out, it was a bit too hot to my taste. I ran for cover and stayed in the shadows all the time. Right now the sun puddles are great indoors, but outdoors it's a bit too much for my black fur.

I hope you had a great start for this week! Mondays aren't that bad when they are holidays!

4 comments:

  1. 26C is hot for us too, though it's typically that and more, especially with our humidity. Enjoy it (indoors and out), because it IS so fleeting, in both our climates. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could barely see you cooling off over there, Carlos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dood...go ahead N say de H werd...hotter N .....Hal a butt ona cook stove seerin at 850 degrrez for 17 minits bee fore terned N seered again !!! now we gotta go look up what 26 C iz !!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, at least you found a cool place to hang out, Carlos.

    ReplyDelete