Sunday 20 July 2014

The unexpected adventure

OMC, the secretary had almost forgotten the password for my blog, I guess it's a sign of a succesful holiday don't you think! Luckily she got it right after a couple of tries, so here we go.
 
Before this blogging break I was kind of let to believe that we would travel to the cottages and hang outside a lot with the staff. Well, they didn't quite mean that when talking about a holiday they had in mind. What they did was to travel for a super family holiday to Greece, but as you might guess now, no cats was allowed there... Hmph... I thought I could stay with the nice lady I was staying with a couple of shorter periods of time before, but this time it was a question of one whole week and the staff had to arrange something else for me.
 
So they went and booked an all inclusive holiday apartment for me too! I got to stay at a local cat hotel slash shelter! They had this great single bedroom / own catio apartment available, and the secretary had booked it for me! Cool stuff!
 
 
 
Here you can see me inspecting my holiday apartment. As you can see, the door to the catio was always open. I could come and go as much as I liked!


 
There was even a small cabin in the outside catio, just for my private use!


 
And get this, I had a neighbour! I haven't seen another cat this close since I left my birth home more than a year ago! This was surely a very exciting place to be!



I also had this wild child kitty as an indoor neighbour. OMC (s)he was a lively creature! See how high (s)he climbed!! We were two of a kind I must say! Allthough, I have to say this tiny kitten and his/her siblings made a lot of noice too...
 
This was surely an interesting holiday for me! The staff in this hotel was very nice, mainly young women and girls who were very dedicated to all us animals staying there. As I mentioned, it was also a shelter so there were some cats and dogs who were looking for a real home. I do hope they will find ones!
 
But now I'm back home again, and I have to say that it feels good to be here too! I do enjoy my privacy, and I was quite exhausted after a week socializing with other cats and going in and out in my apartment! And yes, I kind of missed my secretary too...
 
So that's all about my unexpected adventure so far! But tell me, what did I miss, what have you guys been up to during this time?




9 comments:

  1. Wow, that was quite the exclusive kitty hotel/shelter! Seriously, we might not have wanted to come back, were we in your paws. Your neighbour kitty was rather energetic -- as all healthy kittens should be, of course. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a plush cat hotel -- love the amenities! I'd kind of want to stay there if I'd checked in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Carlos! That hotel is pawsome! You even get to go outside :O
    We would love that as we never go outside.
    We are glad you had a good time :)
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. If THAT'S a cat hotel, we want a getaway! Your staff provided beautifully for you, Carlos.

    Can we rent them?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not quite the adventure we thought you were having Carlos! We were thinking of you outside with real live dead fish. But it looks like you had a good time in your resort.

    ReplyDelete
  6. dood....sew ....once again yur staff pulled de wool over yur eyez.... even with out de use oh a hat...eye hope ewe get sum post cardz frum de kittehz ya chillaxed with at de spa just sew yur staff noe how much FUN EWE HAD....even if at times it bee a bit crazed...sinz ewe left we haz had 857,221 naps, 59 bowlz oh food, eated 934 pounds oh kibble, N enjoyed sum good weather last week coz it wuz KNOT like summer !!!!! YAY !!!! ♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carlos como você é sortudo, um apartamento só para você?
    Fico contente que você gostou de suas férias.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cool that you got your own vacation, Carlos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow you had a kitty condo all to yourself! How pawsome. It sounds like you had lots of fun while your bean family was away.

    Sasha, Sami, & Saku

    ReplyDelete