Wednesday 22 August 2018

New stuff!!

Hello! Does anyone remember me? Sorry I have been absent from this blogging kitty world for a while, but I think my mom might now be ready to kind of come back :-)

Anyhow, we have transferred our blogging stuff to wordpress, so in the future you can find me ( + someone new...) in another address: https://carlosthedailycat.wordpress.com/

I hope you'll find your way to the new blog, I made a new post there already. I'll be visiting your blogs also as soon as my mom gets some free time on her schedule.

I hope you all are well!

Carlos

1 comment:

  1. DOOD.....inn deed we remmeburr ewe....itz grate ta heer frum ewe again....we signed up ta followz ewe on werd press....N welcome pablo....ewe iz one total lee cute kitteh !!! we noe ewe
    N carlos will be de best oh palz....wait til ya get two go two de lake !! :) ♥♥

    ReplyDelete