Monday 9 September 2013

How a cat can organize a laundry room

Now I'll tell you all about my greatest accomplishment in this house so far; how I organized the laundry room.
 
First, this is a picture of me enjoying the results of my work, a nice and organized laundry room. No mess to be seen.


Before, it wasn't like this at all... Can you imagine, there used to be piles of clean laundry on the countertops. You weren't able to see the color of the countertop as you can now. The nice lady of the house is otherwise quite organized, but this part of the house was always a mess. This is also the room where my litter box is located, and the mess in this room really bothered me. I knew I had to do something. So I did what a cat in this kind of a situation can do, I went and peed on the piles of laundry. You heard right, I p-e-e-d on the clothes! Problem solved again. The lady of the house finally realized, that the laundry needs to be folded and put into the closets right after it is dry. The laundry can't be stored on the countertops where it doesn't belong. She will never leave fresh laundry lying around the house again. Never.
 
Additionally, I fixed a cabinet-doors-left-open problen the same way. I left another smelly message on some of the clothes that are stored in the lower cabinets, when the doors weren't closed. The lady of the house didn't get my message right away, but eventually she noticed it. And she never leaves the doors open again. Never.
 
Never underestimate the power of the cat...
 

2 comments: