Saturday 27 September 2014

Caturday bliss

Oh how lovely and relaxed Caturday I've had so far. After my secretary was running some errands for the whole morning, she finally figured out that I need her on the sofa as a nap support. You see, I love to take a nap leaning on her feet or lap. That means I'm not completely on her lap but only partly. That's the way to do it friends.





It was so lovely to doze off right there on the sofa with my mom while it's cold and windy outside. Bliss.

Have a wonderful Caturday!

5 comments:

  1. How loving! Have lots of good naps with mom this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should give some tips on office chair napping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a good way to pi the bean down so you can get a great nap. Besides they rush around so much, they need to learn to relax, like us kitties do!

    Sasha, Sami, & Saku

    ReplyDelete
  4. We can see how content you are, Carlos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. dood !! chillaxin with yur mom ona cold day iza grate eye dea !! enjoy N hope her gived ya sum snax two ♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete