Wednesday 17 September 2014

Relax

After my adventurous weekend at the cottage I've been very busy recovering from all that outdoors and actvities.



And what would be a better way to do that than taking serial naps on various locations. Here an excellent example on such activities on the sofa. 

So slowly but surely I've recovered back to my indoor catness. I do agree with you now, that it was a good thing that I didn't stay in the woods. My staff told me that around there I could have bumped into a venomous snake, a bear or a lynx! Or just an ordinary dog on the loose. Anyways, I wouldn't like meeting any of those creatures, so I plan to stay close to my staff from now on...

5 comments:

  1. Carlos, I'm not sure I believe you. I think you would do the same if you have another chance. Just like our Bear would.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dood.....indeed....livin large N in charge inside does haz perkz...N sure goin outside iz awesum, but yea, best
    ta watch out for wood land critterz...even if they iz yur grate grate grate gram paw...de lynx ..

    enjoy mor naps coz it looks like ya picked a grate spot !!

    ZZZzzzzZzZzzZZzzzZzzzzzzZZZZZzz ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you are home safe! Although I bet you miss the fishing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, being indoors with staff on wait on you s pawsome ;)
    Enjoy your snoozes!
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are glad you came back! Sofa is after all a very good place to be.

    ReplyDelete