Saturday 20 September 2014

Well good night then!

So there went the whole Caturday! I have barely seen the secretary during the whole day. First she went to a fish fair and participated on a fishing contest with the kid. Well, they didn't get anything. I still hope they would have taken me with them! They said many of the participants did get some fish. AND one could have bought fresh, cooked, grilled, ALL kinds of fish there. But they didn't bring me anything...

Then she went swimming with the kids, which I don't understand at all... The kids would spend all their days in the water if they could, they are weird like that. 

So now it's night already, and I'm starting my sleep in the kid's bed. All there is for today is a foggy picture of me sleeping.


Better luck next time I guess!

8 comments:

  1. Heh. They go to a fishing contest and don't return with anything for you, Carlos? That just does not seem fair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We cannot believe they did not bring you a fish,fresh or cooked :o
    Sheesh !
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU would have won that contest, paws down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We bets you would have caught a fish, if they had taken you along. Silly beans!

    Sasha, Sami, & Saku

    ReplyDelete
  5. Toivotaan, että seuraavalla kerralla pääset mukaan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You poor neglected kitty. http://15andmeowing.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. We bet if you were at that fishing contest, you would have caught something!

    ReplyDelete
  8. dood....sew letz get thiz strait...yur staff wuz at a FISH fair, they used de eggscuse they dinna catch any ( ate it all ) then they had de nerve ta come home...fish less......can ya say pay bak buddy ~~~~ ♥

    ReplyDelete