Monday 15 September 2014

Just like the old days...

Some of you might remember that we used to have an aquarium before? I used to be very interested in it, and that was one of the reasons my staff got rid of it. 

Well, at the cottage I was able to play with a kind of aquarium of my own!






Perches in a bucket!! Just for me! But, once again I noticed that it isn't that easy to actually catch the fish... The stupid WATER was on the way again! I really don't like to get my paws wet, so I wasn't able to catch the fish myself... Well, luckily my staff helped me with that. 

8 comments:

  1. I could help you with that too! I fish frogs out of the pool, water isn't so bad as long as it is just your paws.

    Bear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fishing is a skill, Carlos, and practice makes perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DOOD.....WE REMEMBURR DE AQUARIUMS DE STAFF SEW ROOD LEE TAKED A WAY FRUM EWE, BUT CHA NOE, FRANK LEE
    THIS ONE ROCKS !!!!!! SEW PERCH FOR DINNER ? ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Somebody ought to invent dry water...

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are not crazy about water either.
    Good thing you have staff to do your bidding ;)
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! Real live fresh fish must taste so much better than our stinky goodness. Enjoy!

    Sasha, Sami, & Saku

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are lucky to have such a great staff. http://15andmeowing.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was nice of your staff to help you. We wouldn't want to get our paws wet either.

    ReplyDelete