Sunday 5 October 2014

Catching a fly

Now when the temperatures are getting lower, it's quite rare to see any flies flying around. The other day I got very lucky, when one HUGE and juicy fly had found its way inside our house.




It was an easy catch, since this time of the year the flies are quite slow and dizzy.  So after I saw it, I caught it and I ate it. It was delicious. Even the humans were very happy I did it. Win-win.

So the weekend is almost over. I hope you had a good one. I know I did. 


7 comments:

  1. Well done Carlos! You showed that silly fly who is boss, MOL

    We really enjoyed meeting the kitties who came before you. They were all furry cute!

    Sasha, Sami, & Saku

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Humans just don't understand how tasty flies are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Win-win is always good.
    Glad you enjoyed that fly!
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you in Cat Scouts? If not, you should be- you can earn a badge for that fly catch. http://15andmeowing.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. My humans were unhappy when I brought a lizard inside to play with. If they get in the screen room they are fair game as far as I am concerned!

    Bear

    ReplyDelete
  6. dood !! awesum catch...two bad ya dinna find just a few mor huh...they due make a tastee snax...a slite appetizer bee fore dinner...sad lee rite now all we haz comin inn iz spiderz N mosquitoz...we spit out de spiderz N canna reely catch de mosquitoez less they bee half dead....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmmm...we bet he was really tasty too. Good job, Carlos!

    ReplyDelete