Sunday 19 October 2014

Welcome to my castle

I guess I haven't shown you before the humble castle I have. I thought it's about time to take you on a tour. Follow me!



Ok, that was it. I said it was humble, but it's a real castle anyway! I don't think there are many kitties with a castle out there! Well, if we are TOTALLY specific, the castle belongs to the kids. But I get to use it! At least when they leave the door open... Well, I can access it almost whenever I want to.

All right, I hope you had as nice weekend as I had! May the force be with us when facing Monday tomorrow!


6 comments:

  1. I've got a castle too - a cute pink girl's castle! My human actually bought it for her boyfriend's niece, but Sparkle liked it so much that she wound up keeping it for her and buying another one for the niece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right.
    We do not have a castle.
    Yours is cool :)
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. We sure don't have a castle Carlos. Of course we has no sticky beans either. Do you suppose they come together?

    Have fun!

    Sasha. Sami, & Saku

    ReplyDelete
  4. dood !! yur castle ROCKS !!! troo lee we dont noe any one who haza a castle like thiz....sew...due ewe
    haza moat round it filled with live perch !!! that wood bee total lee rockin huh ~~ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are King of your castle, Carlos...no matter how big or small it is.

    ReplyDelete