Thursday 30 October 2014

The stupid behaviour test


Yesterday the newspapers around here were writing about some "magical circles" any cat couldn't resist. I heard that there were some pics posted on Reddit where humans had formed a circle on the floor, and then their cats had gone inside it to claim it their territory. Obviously my secretary had to test this stupid thing with me. She thought she would get some fun pictures of me rushing to the circle and making it my territory, but little did she know. I guess I missed the memo when cats were instructed to act the way so many of them seem to be acting.

So here I am. And here is the circle. I couldn't care less.


See how little I care for your stupid test, human?


Really, it's just a scarf lying on the floor, not any magic circle I would need to conquer.


Next time, try to come up with something a little more challenging...

8 comments:

  1. Someone in our house would have laid on it just because it was clothing.

    Bear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heheh, täällä samansuuntaista eli nuuhkaus, mutta muuten hyvin kylmäkiskoinen ohimarssi :-D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, unless there's treats or nip or yummy food in that circle, why bother anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  4. dood...onze again proovin cats R de smartest creaturez !!

    like sew a circles on de floor.....why....

    they be tryin this over heer two; sew far kittehz in circles = zero !!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pawsome response Carlos!
    Love it. heeheehee
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. My human tried that here and it didn't work very well. Actually, I got in the circle once, but she did not have her camera.

    ReplyDelete