Saturday 11 October 2014

Napping with my human

This afternoon was quite unusually quiet, when both of the kids and the big one were somewhere out of the house. So me and my secretary had the house all for ourselves! That doesn't happen that often really. So what better way to spend that time than take a nice nap on the sofa  together! At least I couldn't think of anything better than that.





Even the secretary snoozed for a while after taking these pictures. Bliss.

You might notice that I slept with my one eye open. I just had to keep an eye on my secretary that she wouldn't sneak out anywhere... 



7 comments:

  1. My human sneaks out sometimes, so I don't blame you for keeping an eye on her, Carlos! Especially since you two don't get that much alone time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a great way to spend the day to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuddle time is pawsome.
    Glad your secretary did not sneak out on you :)
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an AWESOME way to spend time together! Mommy is all kinds of jealous...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like the BEST way to spend a weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. dood...N we hope ya bee dreemin oh reel live deaded perch, N when ya waked up ewe found that all yur dreems
    had come troo ♥ N ther bee 9 plate fullz rite ther ! ~~~~

    ReplyDelete