Wednesday 1 October 2014

Ooops, I missed my blog anniversary!

How time flies! It's been over a year when I started blogging! I can't believe it! It was the 7th of September 2013 my blog saw the daylight, and this is the first ever picture of me in the world wide web:


Look how tiny and innocent I look! Naawwww.... It's fun to think that I have basically blogged every day for over a year now. Only exception being the few days holiday I gave my secretary during the summer. I should take a trip down the memory lane and read some old posts to remember what I've been up to.

I'm sorry I don't have any fancy giveaway for you, but I hope you know that I appreciate very much each and every visitor who comes to read my ramblings! It has been SO nice to get all of your comments, and I just hope I could visit your blogs more often!

Ok, now the secretary is getting all too sentimental on me, I think I have to end this post before she starts gettin too sappy! On the other hand, her state of mind could be used for getting some nice snacks...

See you tomorrow!!

8 comments:

  1. Happy belated blogoversary! You were indeed teeny tiny and innocnent - but what a mighty mancat you have become, Carlos. Here's to many more years, dude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy blogoversary, Carlos. We hope you'll be blogging for many more years -- just remind your human that it should be "blogging without obligation", so taking breaks are perfectly acceptable and understandable. :-)

    Purrs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated blogoversary! We look forward to many more!

    Jackson, Hershey, Bear and Princess Fiona Fuzzy Paws

    ReplyDelete
  4. dood...a veree happee annie fursary two ewe !!! YAY !!! heerz ta another 100 yeerz oh bloggin...we iz veree happee two haz meeted ewe.....even if we haz never act shoo a lee meeted..but who noes...may bee sum day we will getz a cottage at yur lake
    N we can all chillax round de grill, feestin on reel live deaded perch & mackerull ♥♥ happee bloggin buddy !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Onneksi olkoon blogisynttäreistä! Ja monia tulevia vuosia lisää :-), uskollisesti luetaan.
    - Pipsun ja Miirun Pirjo -

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY BLOGOVERSARY! A great reason to celebrate, for sure. I suspect there will be extra cuddles and chin tickles for you, today.

    May your day be filled with love & cuddles and treats & nip. Lots & lots & LOTS of the nip!

    Purrs,
    Nissy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on making it through your first year, Carlos!!

    ReplyDelete