Tuesday 7 October 2014

Feathers!

The secretary brought me a great toy from her work, a huge peacock feather! I had no idea that she had peacocks at her office or something. 

Anyhow, I'm glad she brought it to me.



I naturally tried to kill it right away. 


It was so much fun that I even got so excited that I did my high jumps while chasing it!


It's not for every toy I'm willing to jump so high, but this was among the rare ones. 

Fun times, fun times... It's just sad that even a huge feather like that doesn't last that well in a rough kitty play...

6 comments:

  1. Wow Carlos, that was a high jump. I am the only kitty here who really jumps high. I like the top of the refrigerator and wardrobes!

    Bear

    ReplyDelete
  2. dood....seer ee iz lee....say it aint sew...KNOT A BURD FEATHERZ BUDDY....yez....a BURD...featherz

    faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!



    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, but the fun is pawsome while it lasts!
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! You sure can jump high.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what an impressive leap, Carlos!! That must be some feathere to make you do that!!

    ReplyDelete