Thursday 23 January 2014

Accidents happen...

Today me and Carlos the 2nd were playing around a bit, and we were having a brotherly wrestling competition.





 I thought we were having a lot of fun, but suddenly something quite unexpected happened.


 
I think that for some reason (hard to say exactly why...ehm...), suddenly the brain of Carlos the 2nd just popped out! OMC! I don't think we were playing too hard, at least he wasn't complaining at all! I'm so sorry Carlos the 2nd, I really didn't mean to do that! I'm still a kitten and I can't always estimate the power of my claws!
 
Luckily the secretary said that she could fix Carlos the 2nd, good thing she seems to have the skills of a brain surgeon!

10 comments:

  1. Ewwww, omc, brains! Yuck and ick! :-p

    You know, Carlos, we're thinking you could use a real kitty brother to wrestle with. No worries you'd pull out a real kitty's brains! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dood !!! we iz crackin up !!!!!! thanx for de laffz !!!! carlos de second bee zombeez carlos de second now......good thing yur mom izza brain surgeon !!!!!

    :)
    :)
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I can laugh about it too now, but I was pretty freaked out then!

      Delete
  3. We thinks Carlos 2 is gonna have to learn to fight back a little...otherwise mom will be busy with them surgery skills more often, MOL

    Sasha, Sami, & Saku

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too! I need to give him some self defence training too.

      Delete
  4. Carlos, we think you need a real playmate who can fight back with you. :)

    ReplyDelete