Sunday 5 January 2014

I have been awarded again!

Splendid, I have been awarded again! Thank you so much, Texas - a cat in Austin for giving me this honor!
 
“My Favorite Things Award.”




The rules to accepting this award are:

1. Thank the Blogger for Giving you this award and give a link to their blog
2. Post the award on to your blog
3. Name 6 of your favorite things
4. Pass it on to as many Bloggers as you want.

Here are my 6 favorite things:

 - Food
- Naps
- The Red Dot
- Water faucets
- Reading comments from my readers
- Flower pot soil

I would like to pass this on to all my commenting readers/bloggers, if you haven't already received this before. Reading your comments is the best thing in blogging, and you all would deserve this award!

11 comments:

  1. LOL @ your last favourite thing! :-D

    Concats on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on receiving another award, Carlos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carlos! My friend Punapippuri told me about your blog and my Human and I have read several posts. It is really to bad that big ugly fish broke that nice flower pot, but I hope you enjoyed digging around in the dirt! Your stories make us laugh and we are happy to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool, welcome new furry friend! I need to stop by your blog too! I'm glad you like my stories!

      Delete
  4. What a nice award! Concats on winning it! We're not sure you should have admitted to your last like, considering what happened a day or two ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Well, I know it was a bit risky, but my human knows my affection to the dirt so well that I can't hide it...

      Delete
  5. dood...conga ratz on yur awardz...N heerz ta potting soil by de wagon load !!!...we hafta type fast two day coz de internetz actin spazzy frum de cold ~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope your connections start being reliable again soon!

      Delete