Sunday 19 January 2014

Saturday sauna

Yesterday it was Saturday, and here in my country, there's almost officially a "Saturday sauna" every week. This time I went to the sauna when it was warming up, since it's pretty cold outside (around - 23 celsius), so it's good to find a warm place.



I don't know what the temperature was then in the sauna, but surely something like + 60 - 70 celsius. Soon after this picture was taken, the big one and one of the kids came (naked, how uncivilized) in, and started throwing water on the stove. Then I thought it was time for me to get out, I don't like the water throwing business at all. But as long as it lasted, it was very nice and warm just laying there.
 
But now the weekend is almost over. Let's see what I will come up with next week, see you!

15 comments:

  1. We understand you so well - water is not nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carlos, a sauna parece uma boa opção para aquecer em dia frio, nós nunca vimos um gato em uma sauna hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. A toasty warm sauna must have felt great on that cold day. Well, until the water throwing started. We would have all left, too.

    Spyro and the Gang

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the Finns haven't come up with that for nothing! Well, the water thing I don't understand but they seem to like it...

      Delete
  4. The nekkid humans would have been enough for us to vacate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I agree. If it hadn't been so warm and cozy, I would have left sooner too!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Me too :-D The poor people just look so WEIRD without their fake fur!

      Delete
  6. We always feel sad for nekkid humans......no fur....they must be so embarrassed.

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too! I know some try to grow a proper fur, but they really don't succeed with that!

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. One gets easily blinded by a sight like that...

      Delete
  8. C....hay, can yur fry sum flounder ore makerull in ther? mite knot bee hot enuff tho.... but ya could lay a few slices on de planks oh wood N see what happens...if nothin else...its gonna smell grate !!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dude, sure I could, some humans actually fry some sausages on a kind of sausage holder which is put above the stones of the stove. Then they can just nibble on the fried sausage while they are on sauna! Cool stuff, I'm sure fish could be prepared the same way! What a lovely smell it would bring!

      Delete