Saturday 18 January 2014

The black flash strikes again!

We're fine again, the lady of the house and me. She made up for her mistakes, since today she brought some good stuff from the pet store. Not any market stuff, no. Really good stuff! I got a new toy and new snacks from her. The toy was super cool; stuffed fish with feathers and catnip inside! I just LOVED it! 


Feathers and catnip, yes!!!!



And it got me moving! The black flash you see in the picture above is me!

 
And here's another one! A cat and a human kid merged into one! A human kid with a cat as his head!
 
The last time I was this excited over a toy was last October, when the lady of the house made me a feather toy. If you like, you can read more about it here!
 
Anyhow, all is fine around our house again! Have a nice caturday evening!

13 comments:

  1. Vau. Sinähän olet ihan hyppymestari!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you jumps furry high! And you are furry fast. Are you Supercat?

    Sasha, Sami, & Saku

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMC, look at you jump! Holy cod! You're putting us to shame.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! But I'm sure you have your own special skills too! I mean, laying still is a challenge of patience too!

      Delete
  4. Those are some pawsome action shots!!

    Raz says please stop in at Cat Scouts...we have our Den set up for our Patrol. See you there!

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      I just did, sorry for being so slow with the Scouts stuff!

      Delete
  5. Wow, Carlos! That must be some toy to get you leaping like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it surely was! I won't be jumping after just any toy!

      Delete
  6. dood....bout time yur food serviss ladee feeled guiltee enuff ta get ewe sum primo nip ...and fish !!!!! now therz a bonus if we ever hurd a one.....hay, grate action shotz two.....bet for just a breef moe mint as ewe pazzed by yur brothez head....him act shoe a lee getted smarter .....huh !!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it surely was about time for that! Yes, me + mr little scientist will make a very powerful brain together!

      Delete