Saturday 25 January 2014

At the home office

Sometimes my secretary works at home also for her day job. Not much, but sometimes. The other day she was doing that, and I decided to keep her company.

 
Starting up the computer..

 
I tried to give her some advice regarding her work, but I'm not sure she understood. The screen looks weird, we needed to blur it because her work can be top secret, you know!

 
Well, to be honest, I couldn't care less about her work, I'm just hanging out next to her just in case I could get some random scritches from her while she is working. That usually works out well for me, how could any human resist the charm of a cute kitten right next to her!
 
Have a great Caturday evening!

12 comments:

  1. Mom says she certainly couldn't resist giving you scritches!

    We says hanging out near the puter is good too, cuz it's warm. Staying warm and getting scritches is furry impawtent, MOL

    Sasha, Sami, & Saku

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool, she can send me those scritches anytime!
      That's true, I used the computer to warm me up a bit too!

      Delete
  2. Excellent Tail Placement! Top Secret, eh? Do tell!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, allthough I think my secretary didn't get my tail-message anyway...Well, if I told you, I would need to mute you then, and I really don't want to do that!

      Delete
  3. You are good that you snoopervise your secretary. I am so used to mind working (doing nothing) from home that I just ignore her. Love, Cody

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, as you know the staff really needs to be snoopervised!

      Delete
  4. We're sure your mom appreciated your snoopervision.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she did! Also, giving me scritches is a good change for her hands instead of typing all the time.

      Delete
  5. You look like such a great helper Carlos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'll try my best! (and usually succeed in that very well!)

      Delete
  6. dood....frank lee we thinked that bee pick sures oh fire werks on yur compuyterz :) !!!! N hay, make sure yur mom PAYS
    ewe sum sal a ree coz ewe DID tern de masheen on frum de get go...... pee ess....if ya gets contacted by funny farmer felines they haz sum thin ewe mite enjoy !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen any money yet, I think I need to remind her about that...

      Thanks for the tip, that was a very nice surprice :-)

      Delete