Friday 17 January 2014

Depressed


Hello. I know it's Friday and all, but I'm feeling slightly depressed. You know I told you that my secretary was away the whole day yesterday. I was stuck with the entertainers. I did survive, all went well. But you know what? She didn't bring me anything from her trip! She. did. not. bring. me. anything. When she arrived home late in the evening, I was welcoming her the best way I could. I had missed her so! I purred and purred, headbutted her feet, followed after her with a 10 centimeters distance when she hovered around the house before going to bed. Still, nothing!! She brought little something for the kids, but not for me! I feel so neglected! I feel invisible! How could she have forgotten ME!
 
I have to reflect this disappointment for a while now. But as you know I'm a cat, so I always land on my feet. I can see my secretary is also regretting her unbelievable mistake, so I'm sensing some treats coming up this weekend... Have a good weekend friends!

12 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear that you are depressed! I'm sure your secretary will make up for the wrong that she's done. She should know better than to leave and not come back with something for you. Maybe it will be something stuffed with nip :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Luckily she did make up her error, we are fine now!

      Delete
  2. dood...hold de fone N put de beanz ina pot...tell yur food serviss gal ta get in de car N go bak ta de capitol N find sum stuff werthy oh yur self N drive back home then give ewe all 935 toys...just knot at once coz ewe wood bee like whoa...wear ta start...N hope ewe haza grate week oh end N stayz outta trubull........KNOT !!! treetz...ewe betcha =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did tell her, and it worked! Well, she didn't go back to the capitol, but luckily she found nice enough stuff from our small town pet store.

      Delete
  3. Oh sweetie... that was awfully mean...not one singe thing, huh!! I'll say she has some 'splaing & shopping to do. right?
    Purrs,
    Miss Kitty Ino & Izzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was! I think she has now learned her lesson and won't ever do that again!

      Delete
  4. Querido Carlos, não fique triste, você foi muito amável com sua secretária, acho que ela estava cansada e talvez tenha guardado alguns tratas para o fim de semana!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a terrible, unacceptable oversight on the part of your human, Carlos. We hope you teach her a lesson, so that she never does this to you again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did, and she told me that she will make it all up! And that she will never forget me again!

      Delete
  6. INEXCUSABLE!!!

    That sofa needs an artistic furball enhancement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too! Good idea, I'm going to start coughing up something right away!

      Delete