Sunday 26 January 2014

The Versatile Blogger Award!

Some time ago I was given an award again, but it had taken my secretary quite a while to do something about it! But, better late than never!

So, here goes. Thank you "Kitty Corner" for giving me this award! The wonderful blog can be read here: http://thekittycorner.wordpress.com/



What I need to do is:

  • Accept the nomination: Thank the person from whom you received the nomination and provide a link to their blog
  • List 7 things about myself
  • Nominate 15 blogs for The Versatile Blogger Award

  • Here's the 7 things about me:

    1. I have gotten bored with my scratching pole. I used to be glued into it before, now I barely touch it. I think I should get a new one.

    2. Recently I have left my mark on the wall of this house. It took me a while to find a piece of wall where my claws could make some scratches, but now it's finally done.

    3. I miss hiding under the sofa. When I was a small kitten, I used to run there and hide sometimes. Now as a more grown up kitten, I don't fit there anymore. It's a shame.

    4. I tasted cabbage a couple of days ago. I don't know why, but I just felt like tasting it. I found pieces of cabbage laying on a plate, and so I put my teeth on it. Didn't taste like much though.

    5. Me and the big one share the same taste in music. The lady of the house tries to listen some numbing bossa nova on her webradio. Whenever she's not looking, the big one turns the radio off. Now even I have learned how to do that. I just step on the power button and that irritating noise for music stops.

    6. I like variation, and I like to switch my sleeping place quite often. I have many regular options to choose from (beds, pillows and cushions on the floor, basket of socks etc.), and I vary between those almost every day.

    7. My new favourite way to wake up my staff is attacking the aquarium. Around 5-6 am is the best time for fishing I think, and then I start whapping the aquarium with my paws. The staff doesn't appreciate that, and quite often I get some water sprayed on me. That doesn't stop me though.

    There. Now I should nominate 15 bloggers for this award. This is a tricky one. I would love to give this award forward, but lately I've been a bit too busy to meet new blogs, and the ones I usually read have probably been given these and many awards many times already. As a cat, I'm not that good at obeying rules, but I'm good at making rules of my own! So, I would like to ask you to introduce me to some of your favourite blogs that I haven't met yet. You can of course introduce me to your own blog too, if you haven't seen me visiting there before! So, please feel free to name the best of the blogs on your blogroll!

    16 comments:

    1. Concats on your award, Carlos! We think you need a new cat tree too, and we love your way of waking up your staff. Excellent work on your part!

      We don't know what blogs you follow/read, so we suppose we can't really recommend any. There are SO many wonderful kitties and woofies around cyberspace, it would be hard to narrow it down too!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks! Well, you're right about that too... I guess I just need to find some good ones from other comment boxes too.

        Delete
    2. Congrats on receiving your award Carlos...enjoy it!!!
      Purrs,
      Ino

      we are your new followers please come visit and follow us too: http://shespoketome.blogspot.com/ Thanks see you soon!!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks! I've been to your blog, and I'm a follower too now :-)

        Delete
    3. ConCatulations on your award!!

      The Florida Furkids

      ReplyDelete
    4. We think WE need an aquarium!
      Concats on your award, and here's a Black Cat you HAVE to meet: Spitty the Kitty at http://spittyspeaks.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. You should definately demand an aquarium for your disposal!
        Thanks for the tip, I have to go and visit Spitty the Kitty as soon as possible!

        Delete
    5. dood..conga ratz on yur award...N think oh thiz...if ewe had a hole huge cabbage... N threw it IN de fish tank
      .....may bee de staff wood knot bee sew annoyed like they sayz they iz.....sum day when de alarm doez knot go
      off..... they will be sayin thanx carlos for de wake up call...wait N see !~~~

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Good idea... But you know what? The fishes have suddenly disappeared somewhere! I don't have a clue what has happened to them!

        Delete
    6. Parabéns pelo prêmio, querido Carlos. Sua mamãe tem bom gosto musical, não desligue o rádio hehehe
      Concordo com você Carlos, eca... para o repolho

      ReplyDelete
    7. Congrats on your award, Carlos. You really ate some cabbage? We don't think we would ever want to try that stuff.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks! Well, maybe it wasn't exactly eating, but tasting it a bit. I don't want to eat it ever again either...

        Delete
    8. Concats on your award Carlos! You gets to go fishing efurryday??? Wow you is a lucky kitty, MOL

      Sasha, Sami, & Saku

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks! Well, yes I could, but now the fishes are gone :-/

        Delete