So, here goes. Thank you "Kitty Corner" for giving me this award! The wonderful blog can be read here: http://thekittycorner.wordpress.com/
What I need to do is:
Here's the 7 things about me:
1. I have gotten bored with my scratching pole. I used to be glued into it before, now I barely touch it. I think I should get a new one.
2. Recently I have left my mark on the wall of this house. It took me a while to find a piece of wall where my claws could make some scratches, but now it's finally done.
3. I miss hiding under the sofa. When I was a small kitten, I used to run there and hide sometimes. Now as a more grown up kitten, I don't fit there anymore. It's a shame.
4. I tasted cabbage a couple of days ago. I don't know why, but I just felt like tasting it. I found pieces of cabbage laying on a plate, and so I put my teeth on it. Didn't taste like much though.
5. Me and the big one share the same taste in music. The lady of the house tries to listen some numbing bossa nova on her webradio. Whenever she's not looking, the big one turns the radio off. Now even I have learned how to do that. I just step on the power button and that irritating noise for music stops.
6. I like variation, and I like to switch my sleeping place quite often. I have many regular options to choose from (beds, pillows and cushions on the floor, basket of socks etc.), and I vary between those almost every day.
7. My new favourite way to wake up my staff is attacking the aquarium. Around 5-6 am is the best time for fishing I think, and then I start whapping the aquarium with my paws. The staff doesn't appreciate that, and quite often I get some water sprayed on me. That doesn't stop me though.
There. Now I should nominate 15 bloggers for this award. This is a tricky one. I would love to give this award forward, but lately I've been a bit too busy to meet new blogs, and the ones I usually read have probably been given these and many awards many times already. As a cat, I'm not that good at obeying rules, but I'm good at making rules of my own! So, I would like to ask you to introduce me to some of your favourite blogs that I haven't met yet. You can of course introduce me to your own blog too, if you haven't seen me visiting there before! So, please feel free to name the best of the blogs on your blogroll!