Wednesday 15 January 2014

Observing fire

Fire is an interesting thing. I sometimes just sit and watch the flames of the fire place.
 






 
I don't quite understand it, but I'm glad that the fire exists. It warms us up and it is nice to watch.
 
I also got some disturbing news today. My secretary claims she will be traveling to Helsinki (Finlands capital city you know) tomorrow, and I will have to spend the whole day with the rest of my staff, the entertainers! I'm a bit worried... I really hope they don't mess up with  my feeding schedule, because that would be really bad...I don't understand what is so important that she needs to travel there and stay away the whole day. It's really beyond my understanding. BUT, she can be sure that this misjudgement won't pass unpunished! When she comes home tomorrow, late in the evening, I will have taken my evening nap, and I will wake up and be ready for PLAYTIME in the middle of the night!

6 comments:

  1. dood...yur secretarry better plan on bringin home sum toyz, treetz N canned goodz frum her trip two morrow...just in case her does knot NOE this...its a LAW her MUST ree tern with gifts for de cat......all sew...if ya haza pan with a reeeeely long handle, that flame iz just rite for seerin a few dozen fish...... mackerull werks best in a closed enviromint !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I hope she would have read this in time... You know she didn't bring me anything!!

      Delete
  2. The fire is very fun to watch Carlos. But don't get too curious over it! Hope your plan for revenge works out OK ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We wish we had a fire place to watch - painted metal pipes carrying heat just don't engage us!

    Now does this mean a long journey to Helsinki ? Often Ă„iti tries to fly down there as the train journey is 6 hours but you are maybe closer. And remember, Syockmann has quite a good pet toy selection and an eve beter deli counter for meats and fish!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the fire place rocks!
      Well, it is a journey, but we have a couple of hours less than you. Sometimes she flies there, but now she took the train.
      And, she is all too familiar with the Stockmann place... She used to live down there some years, and has spent some euros there too many times. Except NOW, darn it...

      Delete