Friday 3 January 2014

Cat in trouble

Carlos the 2nd got himself in trouble yesterday evening. He got his head  stuck between two parts of my scratching post. At least it wasn't me who lured him there! Honestly! I tried to pull him all the way through the small space, but he was really stuck, and to be honest, he is a bit too chubby to get through that...
 


 
Well, a cat can't save the whole world, I'll let my secretary take care of this unfortunate matter, and just concentrate on some more important tasks, like grooming my fur for the night.
 
Have a wonderful weekend furry and not so furry friends!

11 comments:

  1. We hope your human got Carlos free before he starved!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cracked us up. Hahahaha! Poor Carlos the 2nd. Maybe if you ate his food, he's lose a pound or two and this wouldn't happen again. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Yes, we know Carlos the 2nd is a stuffie, in case you thought we were totally clueless. :-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you get it :-) But I sure need to get him on some kind of a diet before his weight gets out of hand!

      Delete
  4. Carlos the 2nd obviously isn't as smart as Carlos the 1st!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know... Maybe the grammy forgot to knit some brains into his head!

      Delete
  5. You're right Carlos, your secretary is there for these kind of tasks!
    By the way, I have nominated you for the “My Favorite Things Award.” =^.^=

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMC. thank you for the honor! I'll need to assign this task to my secretary as soon as possible!

      Delete
  6. dood...C II..... kneads a diet oh mor trout N flounder...ya mite wanna show him how itz cooked proper lee tho...
    ya noe, roasted, baked, grilled N seered with a slite sampull in bee tween ...few 100 fish outta due de trik !!
    hay, speekin oh grillin...enjoy yur week oh end !!! heerz ta salmon on sunday N cod on caturday !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, fish diet is very healthy. Have a nice weekend you too!

      Delete