Saturday 11 January 2014

Quality time with the big one

My secretary has been a bit lazy today, I have been telling her many times to blog for me but she's just yawned at me and said that she would do it later. Oh the low working morals of contemporary staff! 

Finally she got around to it, and this is as good as it gets today. 


Since the lazyness of the secretary, I've been hanging out with the big one. Here I am cleaning my fur, and the big one is giving me nice scritches. It looks like he would be strangling me but he is not (allthough there might be occasions when he would really like to do that...). I would trust my life in his hands. 

Peace out and have a nice Caturday evening! I'd love to visit many fellow feline blogs to say hi, but first I have to get my secretary to pull her act together. We'll get there eventually!

10 comments:

  1. Those seem to be some nice scritches Carlos...we sure hope you have a great evening too!
    Purrs,
    Miss Kitty Ino & Izzy
    please come join/follow us at http://shespoketome.blogspot.com/ Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I did come by and gave you a follow! Nice blog you have!

      Delete
  2. Seriously there must be something in their water, our bean has been furry lazy today too!

    Enjoy the scritches Carlos, and have a great weekend!

    Sasha, Sami, & Saku

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It must be so! I hope she gets some energy fast, I can't have it like this!

      Delete
  3. A chin scritch MIGHT make up for a lazy secretary...maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. dood...we see yur mom all sew neglected ta leeve ewe a snax tray filled with samiches N donuts....her haz sum kinda nerve dont her

    :) !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she did... she's not much of a housewife is she...

      Delete
  5. Don't allow your secretary to be lazy. She needs to be reminded who's the boss (or HER boss).

    ReplyDelete