Wednesday 1 January 2014

What a pawty we had!

Yesterday's party was just pawsome! The staff went out to a human party too, so me and Carlos the 2nd had the whole house for ourselves! We had soooo much fun. Unfortunately, any pictures weren't taken, since the humans took the camera with them. But when they came back, they could see some of the results of the party we had. One of us (looks a lot like me, but could just as well be Carlos the 2nd I would say) had snoozed off under a cabinet in the litter box room...
 
 
The New Year theme cat toy didn't quite hold our weight when we tested it...

 
So, after a veeery good party, you can get quite tired. So today I'm just going to chill out, sleep on my humans lap... 

 

 
...stretch every now and then...

 
...and check that the human is awake to give me nice scritches.

 
I hope you had a nice New Years eve, I wish you could have joined my party, but it was nice to see you in my comment box! It was almost like you were partying with me!


23 comments:

  1. We're glad you all had a good new year's eve, Carlos! May 2014 bring all that you need and most of what you wish for, and may it be kind and generous in all ways. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I sure did have a great time! I hope the same to you too!

      Delete
  2. We're glad you had a great party, Carlos! Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Carlos....sorry we missed your party..we was having one of our own. We hopes you have a wonderful 2014, full of scritches, toys, and nip!

    Sasha, Sami, & Saku

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No probs, and sorry I missed your party too! All these time differences are so confusing!

      Delete
  4. Lovely fotos, greeting from Belgium.
    。❊ * 。❊ 。 ❊ _█_ ❊ 。 * ❊
    _Π_____ (•.•) * 5☆★☆★☆
    ❊ /______/~\ ( ♥ ) ❊ Happy first Day ❊
    |田 田 |門| ( ♥ ) New Year 2014❊
    •♫♥♫*♥*♪♥♫•♪*♥♫•♫♥♫*♥*♪♥♫•♪*♥•♫♥♫*♥*♪
    http://scratchy-chat-chartreux-de-louisette-amis-demes-retriever.blog4ever.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thanks! Nice to meet readers from Belgium too!

      Delete
  5. Sounds like a furry wonderful pawty, indeed! Glad you had so much funz! Thanks fur sharing the pawsome after-party pix!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was the best party I've ever had! I hope to get to more parties like that!

      Delete
  6. Happy New Year! You seemed to have had a pawsome party!

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and the same to you! The party was surely legendary!

      Delete
  7. A very happy New Year to you! Well it looks like you had a great party! Here's to even a better year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year Carlos! You look completely knocked out from all the partying in that one picture mol... very cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same to you! I sure was knocked out, but that is only a sign of a very good party!

      Delete
  9. It looks like your party was really fun!
    Happy New Year and happy nap!
    Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's not a pawty until some kitty is passed out under the cupboards on the floor!! MOL! HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are absolutely right with that! Happy New Year to you too!

      Delete
  11. dood...ewe DID haz a wee bit two much grazz & nip coz we WUZ in yur houz....sat on de sofa watchin
    de fish in de tank N hopin a naybor dawg wood come over N knock em ta de floor....ya dont rememburr that !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh NOW I remember! It was so nice to meet you! Too bad the dog didn't come...the fish tank is still standing there, allthough I do my best trying to knock it down.

      Delete