Wednesday 8 January 2014

My new favorite place

I have a new bed. Actually it's not meant for me in the first place, but I happened to find it. Then I had a test nap there which went very well, and after that I claimed it as mine. I also think that my staff don't have a heart to take it away from me, because I look too darn cute in it. 

You might ask what is it? Well, it's a basket of odd socks of the big one. There are so many odd socks that they would certainly find their pairs. 


You might also wonder why this basket filled with odd socks is here on the bedroom floor just like that. Well, the lady of the house was tired of waiting for the big one to organize this pile of socks to their actual storage drawer. The pile of socks used to live on the bedroom chair. She put the socks on the basket, and after that she and he have been moving the basket around the house to keep it out of their sight. Sigh. I say this again, it's so hard to understand human logic most of the time...

Well, at least now the basket is in good use! As a gift, the big one also gets some high quality cat fur on his socks.

14 comments:

  1. A perfect bed. A perfect opportunity. And a perfect occupant.
    Now there are even less reasons to repair up odd socks. You've been filing them away deliberately , haven't you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too! Well, I don't think is wise for me to admit anything in writing ;-)

      Delete
  2. dood...act shoe al lee, thats prettee awesum oh yur dad ta due that...itz a win win win...he gets rid oh de socks, yur mom does knot hafta match em up, ewe get a new bed....may bee ya can con yur dad inta throwin euro's ina basket N ewe can claim it !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was a win win win! Yes, the big one is a bit late with my weekly allowance, so he should throw in a couple of green ones for sure!

      Delete
  3. Wow, that's a pawsome bed! It must be cozy with all those socks too, MOL Enjoy your nap!

    Sasha, Sami, & Saku

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is very comfortable, and a good camouflage too for me!

      Delete
  4. Win win for the big human then Carlos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's an excellent bed, Carlos. The best beds...and toys...are those that aren't intended to be. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. cats and baskets were made for each other! My Mom on the other paw, is a BASKET CASE!

    ReplyDelete